Friday, April 2, 2010

Partners for Self Employment Small Business Seminar:

I will be teaching at the following event-

PARTNERS FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT INC

PRESENTS

A FREE WORKSHOP BY

ROBERT ROGERS, P.A.

“LEGAL ENTITIES”

LEARN THE BEST WAY TO STRUCTURE YOUR BUSINESS

IF YOU OWN OR WANT TO OWN A BUSINESS YOU CANNOT MISS THIS WORKSHOP!

Business Entity Workshop Outline:

I. Title

a. “Understanding Florida Business Entities”

II. Discussion items

a. What are my options for business structuring in Florida?

b. What are the general tax consequences of each business entity?

c. How will each business entity protect my personal assets?

d. Learn how to use company structure to create flexibility in ownership.

e. How can I structure my business to prepare for future success and growth?

f. How can I change my entity if a different one is a better fit for my company structure?

g. Review concerns specific to small and emerging businesses regarding entity setup.

III. Sidebar Items

a. Develop a general understanding of business entities in the state of Florida

b. Gain valuable information from an attorney about how to use the Florida business entities.

c. Due to limited seating please RSVP: cornell@partnersforselfemployment.com

d. When: April 7 2010

e. 7pm-8:45pm

f. Where: 3000 Biscayne Blvd. Ste. 215, Miami, FL 33137

g. FREE PARKING AVAILABLE

DUE TO CONSTRUCTION ON BISCAYNE BLVD

PLEASE ENTER 30TH STREET FROM NE 2d AVENUE

No comments:

Tag Cloud

created at TagCrowd.com